Modern security shutters that do not require maintenance
Eva is the collection of modern security shutters characterised by a minimalist and elegant design, which guarantees maximum anti-burglary security without any need for maintenance over time.
The Eva security shutters designed by GINKO are technologically advanced products, entirely made of extruded aluminium and with internal stainless steel armour. Thanks to the appropriate security accessories, these solutions ensure extremely high resistance to break-in and intrusion attempts.
Not only that: the Eva series guarantees an ideal level of darkening, increasing the living comfort of the interior spaces and perfectly resists the action of atmospheric agents without the need for extraordinary maintenance. The performance of these security aluminium shutters is always excellent.
Eva is available in all RAL, matt RAL, gothic, antiqued and wood-effect colours.
You can also choose between four versions, different from each other in terms of resistance to burglary: SuperBlindo, Blindo, Strong and Light.
Do not hesitate to ask for the support of GINKO specialists to find the product that best suits your needs.
Up to class RC4
Eva security shutters: available versions
Class RC4 burglar-proof certification (2 doors) – UNI ENV 1627/30:2011 standard
- Armouring thickness 4 mm in AISI 430 stainless steel on door and frame
- Armouring thickness 4 mm in tropicalised steel on slats
- Unified key espagnolette bolt with a controlled breakage system
- Burglar-proof hinges in solid extruded aluminium with non-slip stainless steel pins
- Patented hinge-side security devices
- Tips guide and lower and upper tips in stainless steel diameter 10mm
- Third anti-burglary locks in microfused stainless steel
- Stainless steel perimeter anchoring pins diameter 12mm
- 3mm stainless steel rod with slat extraction
Eva steel security shutters are available in standard types, with clear or curved lines, to adapt to the building’s style where they will be installed. As for the type of opening, it is possible to choose between hinged or folding opening, depending on the stylistic or your rooms’ space requirements.
The Eva series of modern security shutters are extremely versatile in terms of colour and finishes: explore the section to identify standard finishes and those with wood or RAL effect. Also, remember that GINKO can develop RAL lacquered finishes on request.
The types of panels
Eva security shutters are made with different types of panels. The details are shown below:
- Fixed slats: Eva security shutters are made with fixed open slats, partially or completely blind to ensure the maximum degree of safety.
- Adjustable slats: on request, it is possible to make Eva with a mechanism with adjustable slats to regulate the passage of air and natural light. Maximum degree of security RC2.
- Vertical slats: Eva is also available with vertical slats to guarantee total blackout.
The types of fixing
Eva security shutters are made with different types of fixings. The details are shown below:
- Fixing with counterframe: counterframe in 20/10 galvanised steel specially designed for this product and designed to accommodate the perimeter fixings. It is ideal for new buildings and, depending on the size of the subframe, allows you to partially or almost totally hide the fixed perimeter frame.
- Fixing with plate and folder: system designed by GINKO ideal for renovations without having to use masonry works. The anchoring plate is designed for fixing with special plugs in the centre of the wall and for inserting the perimeter anchoring the shutter’s pins. Once the installation is complete, the system will be covered by a special folder or sheets with the same finish as the shutter.